Be confident that your show runs smoothly!
Below are the Recommended and Minimum specifications for your PC.
|Component||Recommended Specs||Minimum Specs|
|Processor||Intel Core i5-1035G1 10th Gen. (1.0GHz – 3.6GHz Turbo) Quad-Core Processor||Intel i3-8th Generation|
|Graphics Card||Intel Integrated UHD Graphics 620||Intel HD Graphics|
|Alternative Graphics Card||NVIDIA GTX 1080Ti (or equivalent)||NVIDIA GTX 1050 4GB (or equivalent)|
|Memory||8GB+ RAM||8GB RAM|
|Operating System||Windows 10||Windows 10|
|USB Ports||1x USB 3.0 ports||1x USB 3.0 port|
|Video Output||Compatible HDMI or DisplayPort||Compatible HDMI or DisplayPort|
The ASUS X509JA is a good example of a PC specification to run the Quizstorm® software.
- Intel Core i5-1035G1 10th Gen. (1.0GHz – 3.6GHz Turbo) Quad-Core Processor
- Intel Integrated UHD Graphics 620
- 8GB DDR4 SODIMM RAM
- 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home (Pre Loaded)
The TP-Link Archer C1200 Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Cable Router would be a suitable router.
- Ultimate Wireless Speed: Combined wireless speeds up to 300 Mbps (over 2.4 GHz) and 867 Mbps (over 5 GHz) for smooth online gaming and video streaming
- Three external antennas expand wireless coverage; Beamforming Technology locates the connected devices and further improves the signal strength to each mobile device.
Can I use my existing router?
If your existing router meets the specification detailed on this page then you will be able to utilise it for Quizstorm®
It is recommended that you use a separate dedicated router for your show and it is worth noting that no Internet connectivity is necessary.
How many players does Quizstorm® support?
The Quizstorm® Server is capable of handling extremely large numbers of users. Typically a standard router as shown on this page will easily handle over 200 users out of the box.
For larger numbers, you may need a more advanced router. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
Can I move my Quizstorm® library to a different drive?
Yes, you can move your library from the default location.
Check our Advanced Tutorials for a video on how to do this.